Postural Issues and the symptoms of Scoliosis can be improved.
- The tight muscles exert pressure on the spine and limbs in a complex way, moving them out of alignment. Correct Your Alignment
Incorrect Alignment is a result of injury, poor posture, and a curved back.
- Foot and knee not tracking properly.
- Shoulder can be higher or twisted forward.
- Your head can lean to one side.
Scoliosis can be improved
- Muscle spasm is a integral part of curvature of the spine.
- Advanced treatment techniques and exercises specific for the individual condition are effective for a positive postural outcome.
- There is no initial consultation cost (approx 15-20 min) This time is to assess the scoliosis, a history of past treatment and progress and to answer any questions you may have. All enquiries are welcome.
Henry is a Professional Massage Therapist with over 20 years clinic experience and training. Henry is different from other therapists, his unique approach to massage and musculo-skeletal therapy is a testament to his commitment to provide the best outcome to you. Henry has worked in conjunction with Physiotherapists, Chiropractors and Acupuncturists. He provided Massage Therapy to Sydney’s Hotels, Entertainment Center and was in private practice in the Eastern Suburbs for both clinic and home visits.